This recipe is for Dustin and Julie. I’m not sure how accurate it is.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 block extra firm tofu – cubed
- 1 large yellow onion – diced
- 20oz can green enchilada sauce
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups white mushrooms – sliced
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- Microwave the cubed tofu for 3 minutes and drain.
- Cook the onions in a pan or wok until translucent.
- Add the spinach, mushrooms, and garlic.
- Cook until the mushrooms soften and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the cooked ingredients with 2 cups of the shredded Monterey Jack Cheese and can of green chilies (this is the filling).
- In a large casserole dish pour in enough enchilada sauce to cover the entire bottom.
- Evenly distribute the filling on the 6 flour tortillas and wrap like a burrito and place on top of the sauce in the casserole dish.
- Once the casserole dish is filled with the tortilla wrapped filling, cover with the remainder of the enchilada sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of the shredded Monterey Jack Cheese and sliced black olives.
- Cook for about 30-45 minutes on 350° F.