This is a tasty vegan kimchi soup recipe I made up one day that was quick and easy to prepare. Feel free to add extra vegetables or noodles, but you may want to make extra broth.
- 7 ounces vegan kimchi (or half of a 14 ounce jar)
- 4 cups water
- 1 vegetable bullion cube
- 14 ounce block of extra firm tofu (cubed)
- 5-6 green onions (sliced), save about 1/4 cup for garnish
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp corse black pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- combine water, soy sauce, vinegar, bullion, and tofu into a pot and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to medium and add remaining ingredients.
- cook for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with green onions.